Who is this guide for?
- Commercial and industrial companies who want to make significant savings in energy costs
- Consultants, project developers and electrical installation companies Municipalities and housing industry Energy supply companies and public utilities
- Manufacturers, integrators and distributors of battery storage systems
How does this guide help you?
- Choosing the right application Choosing the right solution for your application Choosing the right supplier or cooperation partner Identifying suitable funding programs Positioning your company or products
- In other words: more than a just a market and supplier overview!
What will you find in the guide?
More than 40 providers of battery storage solutions and components
More than 10 application examples and options in industry and commerce
5 business and revenue models
- 1. Battery storage in industry and commerce - Introduction
- 2. Use cases, technical and legal classification
- 3. Business and revenue models:
- a) Optimization of own supply / generation plants b) Reduction of network charges (e.g. through peak shaving) c) System services (e.g. provision of primary frequency control)
- 4. Overview of providers and available solutions
- 5. Comparison of providers, solutions and products
- 6. Company profiles and reference projects